BLISSFULL NUTRITION is a business about food. It is about learning about foods that intimidate you, gaining confidence, preparing delicious, beautiful food and sharing them with your family and friends.




Get some of your friends together and have a cooking class party! Choose a menu that will suit you and your friends!

8.18.2010

Cooking Class Prices

I will teach you how to create wholesome, fresh, simple food.
I come to your house and everyone cooks!
Choose what you would like to learn about. Or have me choose.

This is a sliding scale, depending on how many people will be attending.

Rates are per hour(Classes are approx 1 1/2 to 2 hours)
One person ~ $35
Two people ~ $30 each
Three People ~ $25 each
Four People ~ $25 each
Five people ~ $20 each

I also offer menu planning classes, grocery shopping tours and pantry overhauls.

Contact me at blissfullnutrition@yahoo.com
for questions or to schedule a cooking class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers