BLISSFULL NUTRITION is a business about food. It is about learning about foods that intimidate you, gaining confidence, preparing delicious, beautiful food and sharing them with your family and friends.




Get some of your friends together and have a cooking class party! Choose a menu that will suit you and your friends!

5.28.2012

Spring has sprung.

Greetings!

There haven't been too may posts lately, I know.
I have been cooking plenty though.

I have been cooking a whole organic chicken every other week or so.  From that I have been inspired by seeing what creative new things I can use with leftover roasted chicken... pasta, salads, soups...
As well as cooking with lots of delicious spring greens.

My garden has been sprouting up!  I have planted about 30 different things, so far.

Also, I am sharing a CSA from Peaceful Belly.

We are going to have plenty to eat this summer.

I am doing a seasonal swap with my sister in law as well.  So this entails us swapping every other week a salad as an entree.  You will see some of the creations we come up with here.

Blessings to you all this season.

Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers